DescriptionIsland Dressing, sterile Curapor is an individually packed, sterile surgical dressing made from nonwoven material.
Nonwoven base material: white, 100% polyester; skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivates). Wound pad: absorbent layer made of viscose/polyester, polyester/polyethylene wound contact layer.
Fields of application
• sterile treatment in first aid situations • dressing changes for wounds of all types, in the OR, an outpatient setting or doctor’s surgery
• lengthwise stretch (approx. 90%) • textile-elastic because of the twisted warp threads • air-permeable • textured fabric structure • has selvedges •flesh-coloured
• soft, elastic, permeable to air and water vapour
• high absorption capacity
• good padding effect
• good adhesion to skin
• gentle removal; leaves little residue
• low risk of adhesion to the wound
|Size (cm)||Wound pad (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)|
|10 x 20||5 x 16||01221230||50/300|
There are no reviews yet.