DescriptionShoulder Brace for Clavicle Fractures
Supporting fractures — the figure-of-eight bandaging techniqueThe Cellacare Clavicula is a ready-to-use support which functions according to the principle of the figure-of-eight bandage. It is used for posttraumatic or postoperative immobilization of the shoulder and upper arm.
Fields of application
• conservative treatment of clavicle fractures by means of immobilization and extension
• quick and easy application and fitting by means of three individually adjustable hook-and-loop fasteners on the back
• The straps as well as the strap anchoring panel in the back are softly padded. • skin-friendly • colour: white
Soft, but stable
The support is quick and easy to put on and fit thanks to the three buckles and flat hook-and-loop fasteners. This ready-to-use support is appealing because of its soft padded straps and strap anchoring panel on the back and the skin-friendly materials, which ensure high wearing comfort for the patient.
cotton, polyurethane, wool, viscose, polyamide.
To note / measure
• machine wash at 30°C, • do not iron,
• do not bleach,
• do not tumble dry,
• do not dry clean close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
|Size||Shoulder Width (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)|
|0||18 - 25||01224200||1/54|
There are no reviews yet.