DescriptionIsland Dressing, sterile Curapor is an individually packed, sterile surgical dressing made from non-woven material.
Nonwoven base material: white, 100% polyester; skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivates). Wound pad: absorbent layer made of viscose/polyester, polyester/polyethylene wound contact layer.
Fields of application
• sterile treatment in first aid situations • dressing changes for wounds of all types, in the OR, an outpatient setting or doctor’s surgery
• lengthwise stretch (approx. 90%) • textile-elastic because of the twisted warp threads • air-permeable • textured fabric structure • has selvedges •flesh-coloured
• soft, elastic, permeable to air and water vapour
• high absorption capacity
• good padding effect
• good adhesion to skin
• gentle removal; leaves little residue
• low risk of adhesion to the wound
|Size (cm)||Wound pad (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)|
|7 x 5||4 x 2,5||01221200||100/600|
There are no reviews yet.